NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER
NRC Sudan funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage suppliers to enter into Framework Agreements for PROVISION OF STATIONARY ITEMS IN SUDAN
ITB reference: PF-KRT-616
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail, requirements, quantities, delivery location, date, time, and place for the submission of the Tender, and can be obtained either:
Requesting by email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Pick-up in person the ITB documents from Logistics Department from Sunday to Thursday 08:30 to 15:00 at the following locations:
· Sudan Country Office – 4th Floor, Nile Tower, Fourth Floor, Block 10, Building #20, Street 63, Khartoum
· Gadarif Office – East Jobarab – Alriyada Street - Gadarif Sudan.
· Kadougli Office Building no. 12, Al Suk road, South Kordofan.
· El Leri Office Building no. 285 block 2, West El Leri locality, South Kordofan, Sudan
· Geneina Office, Al Salam B Area, Sudatel Street.
· Kosti Office , Al-Andalus Area ,Al Andalus Street, North of WFP, East from CORE
· El – Fasher Office, Hay Al Safia, Grade #1, Block #7 - East of ARC compound Sudan
Closing date for submitting the tender is 19 April 2022 at 15:30. All times are local (Sudanese). All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand in sealed envelopes combined by sample for each item in each lot submitted to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission, if submitting by hand. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier. Enquiries need to be made in writing via email email@example.com