AMARAT AREA, ST. NO’ 3, BUILDING NO’ 29, BLOCK
10/A, KHARTOUM STATE, 11111, SUDAN STATE
January 17, 2022
Dear Sir / Madam,
Relief International (RI) invites your submission of a financial bid in order to provide services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. RI seeks a reputable firm for provision of legal services to provide advice and representation to RI on all employment and labor related issues to ensure RI complies at all time with the local labor requirements in Sudan. RI is looking to engage the firm for the period of one year.
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) details are as follows:
Subject of Tender: Legal Services
ITT Period: February - March
ITT Closure Date and Time: February 06, 2022
Minimum validity period: one year
This ITT document contains the following:
þ This Cover Letter
þ Annex A RI Bid Form – Invitation to Bid No. RI-SDN-KRT-022-007
þ Annex B Tender and Contract Award Acknowledge Certificate
þ Annex C Conditions of Tendering
þ Annex D General Terms & Conditions of Contract (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
þ Annex E Scope of Work
The following documents must be submitted in a hard copy in a sealed envelope for your Bid to be accepted by the Tender Opening Committee:
1. The attached RI Bid Form (Annex A) must be completed and submitted in accordance with Annex C.
2. The attached Tender and Contract Award Acknowledgement Certificate (Annex B) must completed and be duly signed by an authorized company representative and submitted in accordance with Annex C.
3. Cover letter.
4. Curriculum Vitae of key staff including (DOB, Nationality)
5. Company profile.
6. Certificate of registration or incorporation.
7. License of Practice.
8. Certificate of Practice.
9. At least three letters of recommendations from organizations represented by the legal firm.
10. Financial Proposal
11. Annex – D:- Vendor registrations form.
12. Annex – E:- Code of Conduct (Dully sign and stamp)
Full package of bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope; the only information on the envelope should be the following:
RI-SDN-KRT-022-007 Legal Services
Relief International – Sudan
Amarat Area, St. No’ 3, Building No’ 29, Block
10/A, Khartoum State, 11111, Sudan State.
Full bid submissions must be received at the address above no later than [February 06, 2022 & 03:30 PM] Local Time. Failure to meet the closing date/time may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain valid for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the closing date.
All clarifications and questions should be addressed to: [email@example.com]