NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER FOR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
NRC Sudan funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage suppliers to enter into Long Term Agreements (LTA)/ Framework Agreements (FWA) to provide medical service for the period of two years.
ITB reference: PF-KRT-581
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF MEDICAL SERVICES FOR NRC STAFF & DEPENDENTS COVERING; INPATIENT, OUTPATIENT, DENTAL, OPTICAL & MATERNITY.
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail in terms of the INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF MEDICAL SERVICES FOR NRC STAFF & DEPENDENTS COVERING; INPATIENT, OUTPATIENT, DENTAL, OPTICAL & MATERNITY.
Location, dates, time, and place for the submission of the Tender, and can be obtained either:
Through the email of account of email@example.com
Or bidders can pick-up in person the ITB documents from Logistics Department from Sunday to Thursday 08:30 to 15:00 at the following locations:
· Sudan Country Office – 4th Floor, Nile Tower, Fourth Floor, Block 10, Building #20, Street 63, Khartoum
· Gadarif Office – East Jobarab – Alriyada Street - Gadarif Sudan.
· Kadugli Office Building no. 12, Al Suk road, South Kordofan.
· El Leri Office Building no. 285 block 2, West El Leri locality, South Kordofan, Sudan
· Genina Office, Al Salam B Area ,Sudatel Street.
· Kost Office , Alandalus Area ,Al Andalus Street, North of WFP, East from CORE
· El – Fasher Office , Hay Al Safia, Grade #1, Block #7 - East of ARC compound Sudan.
Closing date for submitting the tender is 16 Feb 2022 at 16:30. All times are local (Sudanese). All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand or by email. If by hand, in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission, if submitting by hand. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier. Enquiries need to be made in writing via email sd.procurement@nrc.