Amarat Area, St. No’ 3, Building No’ 29, Block
10/A, Khartoum State, 11111, Sudan State.
November 14, 2021
Dear Sir / Madam,
Relief International (RI) invites your submission of a financial bid in order to provide medical supplies and equipment in accordance with the conditions detailed in the this documents.
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) details are as follows:
Subject of Tender: Purchase of Medical Supplies
ITT Period: November – December
ITT Closure Date and Time: November 30, 2021
Minimum validity period: One Month
This ITT document contains the following:
þ This Cover Letter
þ Annex A RI Bid Form – Invitation to Bid No. RI-SDN-KRT-021-122
þ Annex B Tender and Contract Award Acknowledge Certificate
þ Annex C Conditions of Tendering
þ Annex D General Terms & Conditions of Contract (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
þ Annex E Bill of Quantities / Scope of Work / Item Specification & Price Template
The following documents must be submitted in a hard copy in a sealed envelope for your Bid to be accepted by the Tender Opening Committee:
1. Completed Proposal of Price List, detail description of offered items and lead-time.
2. Samples of each item or the broachers verifying the item specifications.
3. The attached Tender and Contract Award Acknowledgement Certificate (Annex B) must completed and be duly signed by an authorized company representative and submitted in accordance with Annex C.
4. Copies of official company/organization registration and tax documents and essential certificates.
5. Vendor registration form with complete details of vendor and owners.
Full package of bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope; the only information on the envelope should be the following:
Relief International [Sudan] Office
ITT Reference: RI-SDN-KRT-021-122
Amarat Area, St. No’ 3, Building No’ 29, Block 10/A, Khartoum State, 11111, Sudan State
Full bid submissions must be received at the address above no later than [November 30, 2021] 1:30 PM Local Time. Failure to meet the closing date/time may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain valid for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the closing date.
All clarifications and questions should be addressed to: [email@example.com]