Application Process & Requirements
Interested Consultant must submit the following documents:
a) Cover Letter,
b) CV of the firm and the survey team members that will be involved in the assessment.
c) Sample of previous work in similar consultancy work (assessment/survey/baseline assessment). It can be a part of the CV.
d) Technical proposal to conduct the assessment which reflects on the following: -
· show a thorough understanding of this term of reference.
· plan for the assessment information to be collected (detailed timeframe, including dates for submission of first draft and final report).
· proposed methodologies appropriate given the objective of the assessment.
· include a description of how to approach the data gathering methods and how to approach sampling.
· How assessment tools will be developed.
· Final report.
Tentative financial proposal (budget) containing:
· consultancy fees/costs.
· field data collection expenses broken down by team members, number of days, fees per team member according to the level of involvement and number of days required from each.
· travel, communication (internet, mobile credit) and administrative expenses.
· any other related costs and required for the proper conduction of the survey.
· Plan will cover the cost of meeting for presentation and validation of the results.
- - In case of institution paying VAT, you should include it in financial budget
Applications to be submitted together with the proposal including your financial proposal and documents in a sealed envelope on or before 4:30 pm of Thursday October 14th 2021 to operations Department at: Plan International Sudan, Block# 12, Building# 26, Al Amarat St.#27, Alimtidad, East Khartoum PO Box 528, SUDAN, the envelop must be marked with the title of the assignment. So, you can submit your detailed proposal to Ahmed Mohamed Ibrahim – via his email Ahmed.Ibrahim@plan-international.org with copy to Hanadi Awad MERL Specialist
in her email: email@example.com| Kindly note that the closing date of submission above and place.