Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Bids [IFB]
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
IFB Number: RLACCII /G/02/2021
Employer: Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resource
Project: The Rural Livelihood’s Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa – Phase II (RLACC II)
Contract title: Supply AndDelivery of Two Veterinary Mobile Clinics and Top up Equipment for Gadarif State
Loan No. / Grant No.: 5550155001401
Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (National) (OCB)
OCBI/LCB No: [insert reference number from Procurement Plan]
Issued on: [May 24, 2021]
The Government of Sudan has received financing from the Global Environment Facility being administered through the African Development Bank hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Rural Livelihood’s Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa – Phase II (RLACC II) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Two Veterinary Mobile Clinics and Top up equipment forGadarif State.
2. The Rural Livelihood’s Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa project (RLACC II) at the Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resource (HCENR)now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and Delivery of Two units ofVeterinary Mobile Clinics and Top up equipment forGadarif State.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding , (OCBI) method as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework[African Development Bank’s Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operation, October 2015 edition], and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Rural Livelihoods' Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa (RLACCII) Ms. Ishraga A. Halim OSMAN, Procurement Specialist-Cell:+249123828787, E. mail: Isharagah@yahoo.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours [0800 to 1600 hours] Khartoum Time at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of SDG 10,000. The method of payment will be cashier’s check. The document will be sent by courier.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before _12:00 am June 22 2021. Electronic Bidding will notbe permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12:30 pm June 22,2021
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 3,000 or its equivalent in SDG
8. The address referred to above is (are):
Rural Livelihoods' Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa (RLACCII)
Ms. Ishraga A. Halim OSMAN,
Khartoum- Sudan-postal code : 11111
Al Baraka Tower -12th floor-Office N: 1502,
Tel:+249183799463/2 - Cell: 00249123828787 ,
E. mail: Isharagah@yahoo.com