Project Number: 18.9203.3-001.00, GIZ Office Khartoum
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH through its Country Office in Khartoum is currently seeking to contract a company to provide Internet services with Installation and Configuration at different GIZ locations in Sudan. The service provider shall to the very best of their capacity:
- Provide the First-Time Installation at GIZ Office Premise.
- Provide dedicated Internet Connection Wireless (Point to Point) with Minimum 20 Mbps Symmetric Bandwidth (Fully-Dedicated) and up to 40 Mbps (*depending on location and need), for the mentioned locations:
- 4x GIZ Offices in Khartoum State.
- 2x GIZ Offices in Darfur State.
- 1x GIZ Office in Gedaref State.
- Provide all the support for reliable premium network with a very high availability and minimum downtimes.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for technical assistance.
Accordingly, GIZ requests all companies who can provide this service to submit the following documents for consideration.
- An official letter expressing interest clearly indicating your interest to participate in this tender.
- Comprehensive company profile with the following information; Address: City, Street, Place, Legal form, Registration body, copy of the legal registration, copy of licenses for providing internet services, Date of creation, Date of commencement of activities, Ownership details, Web address and social media accounts if it exists, Registration in VAT Tax Chamber, Business description, Number of employees, Services currently on offer.
- Bank Reference letter stating the company has good financial operation or 12 months bank statements for the year 2022 and 2023 with minimum turnover of 850,000 USD or equivalent in SDG 504,000,000.
- Provision of Evidence for at least three reference projects done previously in the installation, configuration and provision of internet connection with Minimum 20 Mbps Symmetric Bandwidth (Fully-Dedicated), in different locations in Sudan (Khartoum, Gedaref, and Darfur States). Information should include details of awarding company and Award value, contact person email/number. Previous experience with GIZ or similar INGOs is an added advantage. (Evidence such as award letters, certification of performance, copies of contracts).
- A Statement regarding company’s continuity plan to guarantee internet coverage in the case of outage.
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents in English Language only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope to GIZ Sudan Office reception at No. 3, Amarat Street, House 28, Block 10a Khartoum, Sudan, labelled stated below:
“Expression of Interest No. 91166285”
Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages. Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 13th April 2023 will be accepted and considered.
Do not send price offers, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest. - Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion from the bid.