ADRA Sudan has been operational in Sudan for over 40 years and currently leads humanitarian assistance efforts in conflict-affected Blue Nile, White Nile and West Darfur States, supporting IDPs, returnees, refugees and host communities. ADRA is also implementing urban programming supporting women projects in Khartoum state.ADRA Sudan’s current areas of programming include food Security and livelihoods, WASH, nutrition, Peace building and Conflict Resolution, Education and protection, with gender Equity and environment mainstreamed.
ADRA SUDAN - White Nile State - Kosti Office
Project: Provision of Primary and Secondary Education to Refugees and Asylum seekers in White Nile State Funded By UNHCR
Subject: Tender Notice for Providing School Supplies in the White Nile Alsalam and Algabalain Localities
Ref: 0007- FY23
ADRA Sudan, on behalf of its partners, is inviting all qualified suppliers and companies to provide school supplies in Alsalam and Algabalain localities. All potential and qualified companies and suppliers interesting to provide the school supplies, can collect tendering documents, technical specification and BOQ from ADRA Sudan- White Nile Office in Kosti located in Hai Alandalus, House block 438-439 number
Terms and Conditions for the tender
- Supplier/company Certificate of Registration
- The owner/ supplier CV, supplier/company profile
- Financial abilities and experience of similar works by the supplier or the company
- The cost of the tender must include all government fees including the added value tax
- Valid clearance certificate from Tax and Zakat
- The legal seal, the origin of the seal
- Bank statement from previous 6 months verifying the financial ability of the bidder
- Tender value in Sudanese pounds (SDG)
- Samples of all supplies
- Delivery Location: Alsalam and Algabalain localities, White Nile State
- The technical and financial proposals are submitted in separate envelopes
- The payment after deliver of all items required and to be accepted by ADRA office in White Nile – Kosti
N.B. All documents submitted for this tender should be copies (non- returnable)
- The offers are to be submitted in a sealed and stamped envelopes and posted in the tender box of ADRA White Nile Office-Kosti. It is clearly marked with (ADRA SUDAN-WN/ Provide school supplies.
- The tender documents will be available free of charge in ADRA White Nile Office -
- Late tenders and /or tenders submitted in a different way than indicated above will be rejected or returned to the tenderers.
- The offers will be scored and evaluated based on the price and the documents required to be submitted.
- The organization reserves the right to accept the lowest or the highest offer.