Transportation Services: Invitation to Bid & Response
Dear Sir / Madam,
Medical Teams International (MTI) is a 501(c)(3) USA based charitable organization which delivers life-saving medical care to people in crisis. It is currently working in Colombia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Ukraine; on areas including refugee medical care, disaster relief and maternal and child health. MTI’s competencies cover all three areas of the Core Service Package i.e., Direct Health Services, Community Systems Strengthening and Health Systems Strengthening.
Medical Teams International (MTI) invites your submission of a technical and financial bid in order to provide services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. MTI seeks a supplier for a one-year fixed price agreement for Transportation Services
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) details are as follows:
Subject of Tender: Transportation Services – Monthly Vehicles and Goods transportation
ITT Period: 20 February 2023 – 12th March 2023
ITT Closure Date and Time: 12th March 2023 at 13:00pm
Minimum validity period: One year
This ITT document contains the following:
- This Cover Letter
- Annex A MTI Bid Form – Invitation to Bid No. MTI-SUD-KRT-023-001
- Annex B Business Information
- Annex C Supplier Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Polices
- Annex D Bill of Quantities / Scope of Work
The following documents must be submitted in a hard copy in a sealed envelope for your Bid to be accepted by the Tender Opening Committee:
- The attached MTI Bid Form (Annex A) must be completed and submitted in accordance with Annex C
- The Delivery Period and Country of Origin must also be shown on the Bid Form.
- Completed Bill of Quantities / Scope of Work (SOW)
- The attached Tender and Business Information (Annex B) must complete and be duly signed by an authorized company representative and submitted in accordance with Annex C.
- Copies of official company/organization registration documents and essential certificates.
Submission of Offers
Full package of bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope, The only information on the envelope should be the following:
ITT Reference: MTI-SUD-KRT-023-001
Offers transmitted in any other manner than those indicated or offers received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
All offers should be submitted to MTI within 21 calendar days from the bid announced date but not later than 12th March 2023, 13:00 pm. late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at the addresses indicated above on 13th March 2023, at 12:00pm local time.
Full bid submissions must be received at the address above no later than 12th March 2023 at 1300pm Local Time.
Failure to meet the closing date/time may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain valid for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the closing date.
All clarifications and questions should be addressed to: email@example.com
Mohammed Turkawi – Country Logistics Manager -contact number Zain +249900200035
Medical Teams International