Plan International - Sudan would like to submit technical and financial proposals from qualified audit firm, individual auditors to submit their proposal for AUDIT OF [SDN100350& SDN100351 Joint Response 4 projects – JR4] FUNDED BY [Dutch Relief Alliance], project location Khartoum, South Kordofan and North Darfur States.
The submission should be in accordance with (ToR)
When submitting the bid, the following conditions shall be observed:
- The auditor or company must be a certified auditor or a member of accredited professional audit institutions.
- Member of the World Council of Certified Public Accountants. (International Certified Accountants)
- To perform the audit in accordance with the internationally approved standards) (Internationally Accepted Audit Standards-ISSA
- Attach a valid company registration certificate or business name
- Applicants must attach a CV (Company profile) and samples of similar works carried out supported by supporting documents - and specify the time period for implementation. As detailed in ToR ,Plan International Sudan is not restricted to accepting less or any other bid.
Interested auditing firms can submit their proposals through below email: Sudan.Procurement@plan-international.org