EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Project Number: 20.2236.6-001.00, GIZ SEPVA Project Sudan
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “GIZ Structural Strengthening of Employment Promotion & Vocational Training & Apprenticeship Programme” financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) would like to award consultancy contracts for Implementation of a value chain analysis in preparation of the foundation of a business cluster in Darfur (Lot 1) and Eastern Sudan (Lot 2).
This service contract will involve the following deliverables:
- Identify and map promising value chains
- Ascertain suitable business clusters and develop objective criteria for participants of the business clusters
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of the value chains in order to identify support opportunities
- Conduct a first workshop with the identified participants of the business clusters in order to enquire their training needs
Accordingly, GIZ invites all interested individual consultants to provide following information that demonstrates that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform this service per Lot.
- An official letter expressing interest clearly indicating your interest for which Lot you want to be considered for in this tender. You can only participate in 1 (ONE) LOT and not BOTH.
- List regions where you have worked in the last ten years, please add details about the project and the year of implementation.
- Kindly list at least three similar jobs done previously in conducting a value chain analysis in Sudan, Information should include details of awarding company/organisation and Award value, contact person email/number.
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope to GIZ Sudan Office reception at No. 3, Amarat Street, House 28, Block 10a Khartoum, Sudan, with the title stated below:
“Expression of Interest 83432136 LOT 1”
“Expression of Interest 83432137 LOT 2”
Your complete documents should not be more than 30 pages. Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 28th February 2023 will be accepted and considered.
Do not send price offers, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest. - Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid.