EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Project Number: 20.2236.6-001.00, GIZ SPEVA Project Sudan
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “GIZ Structural Strengthening of Employment Promotion & Vocational Training & Apprenticeship Programme” financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) would like to award consultancy contract for job scouting to address the lack of match-making procedures between citizens and businesses by exploring cost-efficient process for access to the hidden labour market.
This service contract will involve the following deliverables:
- Review and modification of proposed questionnaire on data collection and inclusion into a digital data collection tool, as deemed appropriate by the contractor. The SEPVA project would assist the contractor regarding the choice of tool.
- Preparation of the job scouting via a one-day training of the chosen enumerators, explaining the concept and the questionnaire
- Identification of 250 unfilled job positions i.e. vacancies.
- Advertisement of the positions
- Identification of suitable spots for the display of lists
- Creation of an accessible job data base
- Creation of a job advertisement for posters (around 25 posters) and a newspaper advertisement
- Establish contact between potential employers and candidates
Accordingly, GIZ invites all interested consultancy firms or companies to provide following information that demonstrates that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform this service.
- An official letter expressing interest clearly indicating your interest to participate in this tender
- Comprehensive company profile with the following information; Address: City, Street, Place, Legal form, Registration body, copy of the legal registration, Date of creation, Date of commencement of activities, Ownership details, Web address and social media accounts if it exists, Registration in VAT Tax Chamber, Business description, Number of employees, Services/ products currently on offer.
A statement regarding company’s policies regarding handling/protection of third-party data and adoption of best practices in line with ISO 27001 standard on Information Security Management System should be included with the profile.
- Financial Information (bank reference letter in favour of GIZ or recent 6 months bank statements in 2022.
- Kindly list at least three similar jobs done previously in provision HR, Recruiting or Talent Management Services. Information should include details of awarding company and Award value, contact person email/number. Previous experience with GIZ or similar INGOs is an added advantage.
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope to GIZ Sudan Office reception at No. 3, Amarat Street, House 28, Block 10a Khartoum, Sudan, with the title stated below:
“Expression of Interest 83430709”
Your complete documents should not be more than 30 pages. Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 9th February 2023 will be accepted and considered.
Do not send price offers, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest. - Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid.