Muslim Aid is an international faith-based humanitarian agency, currently operating in 17 countries worldwide, dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the marginalized and the poorest in the world. We are a non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation. For more information on Muslim Aid and its operations please visit www.muslimaid.org.
Minimum mandatory requirements of specifications or contract performance:
Evidence of registration in Sudan –Certificate of Business Registration.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)/Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate, whichever is applicable.
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Completed Tender Documents, Bidders Response Form & RFQ description of items
– all documents signed and stamped.
- Compliance to MA Terms and conditions
-IAPG Guidelines for Suppliers
before the deadline [19/01/2023] by the tender committee’ with your financial and technical offers inside in two separate envelopes marked as Financial Offer and Technical Offer to the Private Tender Box c/o [MASCO Khartoum – Al Taif | Off Alna Kheil/Al Salam St – Block 22 – House 400].
Envelopes may be sent through postal or courier services or delivered by hand; and will be accepted during normal working hours for the country of submission. Please note that the Muslim Aid office will not be open during weekends or public holidays.
For any queries and clarifications please contact us :