Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls. In Sudan, Plan International has been working since 1977, building powerful partnerships with and for children in over 300 communities in White Nile, Kassala, North Kordofan, South Kordofan, Khartoum, Gadaref and North Darfur.
Plan International Sudan is inviting qualified and competent, registered consultancy firms, individual consultants to submit proposal for conducting Final Evaluation for project “Yes, We Can raise girls free from FGM and CEFM in our communities White Nile, Sudan.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The interested consultants are requested to submit the following:
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability;
- Personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount with a clear break down costs. All applications must include, as an attachment, the CV, TOR and the financial proposal.
- Supplier Questionnaire: Please complete with all requested information and return in [insert e.g. word] format.
- Non-Staff Code of Conduct: Please sign and date this document and return in PDF format.
- Provision of 3 client references as part of any Bid submission.
- Previous work of similar value including within Non-Governmental Organisations: Please provide details of the type of contract, period of performance, company name and service
- The proposal should be submitted in electronic format by December 12,2022, through email: email@example.com Applications without financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.