Bashayer Pipeline Company (BAPCO) is an international business company, incorporated in Dubai as a Free Zone company on the 1st of February 2018 under the law No. 25 of 2009 issued by the Ruler of Dubai. The Shareholders of BAPCO are the Sudanese Petroleum Corporation which holds 90% of the shares and Sudapet Company which holds 10% of the shares. On the 1st of April 2018 BAPCO took over from Petrodar Operating Company the operatorship of the Central Processing Facility at Al Jabalain, the Pipeline from Al Jabalain to Port Sudan and the Marine Terminal at Port Sudan.
Scope of Work Briefing:
Bidder shall provide the required tools and specialized equipment, supply all required material and carry out cleaning, pest control and landscaping services for PETRODAR TOWER.
ITB Documents including detailed scope of work:
- The interested bidder shall collect the ITB from PETRODAR Tower, first floor, office No. 110, on or before 14th September 2022.
- Tender fees is SDG 6000. The fees shall be paid to Finance Department, at PETRODAR Tower, 10th floor.
- BAPCO contact for clarification or any additional information::
- After receiving the ITB, the bidder shall submit the technical and commercial proposals in two separate sealed envelopes according to ITB instructions to:
Bashayer Pipeline Company (BAPCO)
Almugran District – Petrodar Tower
P.O. Box 11778, Khartoum, Sudan.
First floor Secretary, Tender Committee, Office No. 110
- Proposal submission closing date is 26th September 2022.
For clarifications or any information please contact:
- Note: Please remember to complete your registration as a BAPCO's vender in BAPCO website, before the proposal submission.
- BAPCO website: http://www.bashayerpl.com/index.php/en/procurement/index/1.