NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER
NRC Sudan funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage suppliers to enter into long term Agreements for Supply fuel and lubricant for the period of one year
ITB reference: PF-KRT-670
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail in terms of requirements for the submission of the Tender, and can be obtained either:
Request by email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Pick-up in person the ITB documents from the Logistics Department from Sunday to Thursday 08:30 to 15:00 at the following locations:
- Sudan Country Office – 4th Floor, Nile Tower, Fourth Floor, Block 10, Building #20, Street 63, Khartoum
- Gadarif Office – East Jobarab – Alriyada Street - Gadarif Sudan.
- Kadougli Office Building no. 12, Al Suk road, South Kordofan.
- El Leri Office Building no. 285 block 2, West El Leri locality, South Kordofan, Sudan
- Geneina Office, Aljamarik Area house no: 90 Block 5 North to current UNICEF office.
- Kosti Office , Al-Andalus Area ,Al Andalus Street, North of WFP, East from CORE
- El – Fasher Office, Hay Al Safia, Grade #1, Block #7 - East of ARC compound Sudan
Closing date for submitting the tender is 21st August 2022 at 16:00. All times are local (Sudanese). All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand in sealed envelopes submitted to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission, if submitting by hand. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier. Enquiries need to be made in writing via email email@example.com