Human Appeal - Sudan is looking for qualified Contractors to construct four community centers ( 3 centers at South Kordofan state at Abukarshola and Al-Abassia localities and 1 center at Blue Nile state at Kurmuk locality) each center contain 2 office I hall, latrine and fence.
Bidder shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
The Procurement Committee, Human Appeal – Sudan – Blue Nile office Hai Al-Daraja or country office in Khartoum Building # 364, Block 24/ Alsawahli, Street, Altaif city Khartoum, Sudan.
All bids shall be submitted before 4:00pm on the 7th June 2022 Sudan time.
Bidders must sign the bid register form at the reception of the HA-BN office indicating their company name, telephone number, and date of submission.
- All eligible construction companies and contractors that are qualify and are technically competent for the provision of services as specified in Annexes are invited to submit their proposals.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- The Bidder shall be responsible for all costs associated with the preparation and submission of its bid, and Human Appeal will no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bidding process.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of 30 days from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Human Appeal reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Human Appeal.