Request for Quotation
RFQ G/S/KUT/W/4450/2022 for Drilling of New Borehole in Kutum Hospital–ND State | SUDAN
Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian and development agency committed to working with communities to achieve sustainable and innovative early response in crises and to assist them to build lasting solutions to mitigate poverty and vulnerability. GOAL has worked in over 60 countries and responded to almost every major humanitarian disaster. We are currently operational in 13 countries globally. For more information on GOAL and its operations please visit https://www.goalglobal.org/
GOAL invites prospective suppliers to submit offer for Drilling of New Borehole in Kutum Hospital–ND State | SUDAN as outlined in the RFQ document and will be shared with the interested bidders
GOAL Reference Number: G/S/KUT/W/4450/2022 for Drilling of New Borehole in Kutum Hospital–ND State | SUDAN
Complete and submit RFQ documents (Request for Quotation).
Comply with GOAL's Standard Terms and Conditions.
Provide all required documents.
bidders (must) satisfy the following requirements
(1) Company registration certificate.
(2) VAT registration certificate.
(3) Tax identification number.
(4) Sudanese contractors’ association membership certificate.
RFQ documents can be collected from GOAL Sudan – Khartoum, Kutum and El Fasher offices, starting from Thursday 31st of March 2022 (between 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
GOAL Sudan located at:
1. GOAL Khartoum HO: House No: 227, Block No: 65, Arkawit, Khartoum, Sudan - Telephone: 0183 248076/520393/520393.
2. GOAL Kutum office: Hai Alsalam, Kutum, North Darfur State.
3. GOAL El Fasher office: House No 63, Block 8B, Al Daraja, El Fasher, North Darfur.
Envelopes may be sent through postal or courier services or delivered by hand; and will be accepted during normal working hours (between 8:00 hours to 16:00 hours) for the country of submission. Please note that the GOAL office will not be open during weekends or public holidays. Website:
Completed documents must be submitted no later than 12/04/2022 at 4 PM Sudan meantime.